This article will go over:
- Navigating the Calendar
- Appointments Overview
- How to Print a Calendar
- Importing and Exporting
- How to Add Additional Calendars
- How to Search for Events
1. To open the Calendar in iCoreExchange, click the Calendar icon in the top right menu bar.
2. To change the Calendar view, use the icons in the top left.
3. To navigate ahead of and prior to the current date(s) on the Calendar, you can use the arrow buttons in the top right, or the mini Calendar on the left to change the date being viewed.
How to Add a New Appointment
1. To create a New Appointment, either click the New appt. button, or click directly on the time slot you would like to set the appointment at.
2. After filling out the appointment details, click the Save button to save the appointment to the calendar.
In the Summary tab, you can enter a Summary/Event Name, Location, Description, Web URL, Start and End time, Reminder options, Category (Work, Family, Personal, etc), Status, Priority, and Privacy.
In the Recurrence tab, select how often you would like the event to repeat (daily, weekly, etc.), and if/when the recurrence should end.
In the Participants tab, add Participants for the event, select their Role and compose an invitation comment if you choose to send invitations.
In the Attachments tab, Choose files if you would like to add attachments for the Appointment, then click Upload, or drag and drop a file to upload.
How to Remove Appointment
1. Click on the Appointment you would like to remove.
2. Click Delete.
3. Select the checkbox at Notify participants about event cancellation if you would like to notify everyone the event has been cancelled.
4. If event is a recurring event you will be asked to choose which occurrence you would like to delete Current, Future, or All. Once selected, the event will be deleted.
How to Print a Calendar
1. Click the Print icon in the top left corner.
2. Select the time frame for the Calendar (Day, Week, Month, Agenda).
3. Click the Print button.
How to Import and Export Calendar Events
How to Import Events
1. Click the Import icon in the top left corner.
2. Select the Choose File button and select the file you would like to import.
3. Select the drop-down menu at Calendar to choose the calendar to add imported file to.
4. Select the drop-down menu at Events from and choose how far back to include events from.
5. Click the Import button to begin importing the file.
How to Export to iCalendar
1. Click the Export icon in the top left corner.
2. Select the drop-down menu at Calendar to choose which calendar to export. and if attachments should be included.
3. Select the drop-down menu at Appointments from to choose how far back to include events from.
4. Select the checkbox at With attachments if you would like to include all attachments in the exported file.
5. Click the Export button to begin exporting the file.
How to Add Additional Calendars
1. Click the green + button located in the bottom left corner in the Calendar.
2. Name the Calendar, and select a color.
3. Select the checkbox at Show reminders if you would like to receive reminders of events.
4. Click the Save button.
How to Search for Events
1. In the upper right hand corner, type your desired search term into the search bar.
2. Then review the events with that search term.