This article will provide instructions to improve the iCoreExchange viewing experience on an iPhone or iPad device.
How to Adjust Phone Settings:
To adjust Safari internet browser settings:
1. Open the Settings app and select Safari
2. Disable the following settings:
Block All Cookies
Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
3. Select Clear History and Website Data, then click Clear History and Data
|Make sure that the settings are switched from Green to White.|
4. After adjusting these settings, refresh your Safari browser for the changes to take effect.
If you need assistance on how to login to iCoreExchange, please click HERE.
Tips on Viewing iCoreExchange
- It is recommended that you rotate your phone and view the site in Landscape Mode.
- You MUST include https:// when entering the URL for the page, or it will not appear in your browser for security purposes.
- If you receive an error message when attempting to login that says “Invalid Request! No data was saved,” update the above internet settings and reload the web browser.