This article will provide instructions to improve your viewing experience of iCoreRx on an iPhone or iPad device.
How to Adjust Phone Settings:
1. Open the Settings app and select Safari
2. Disable the following settings:
Block All Cookies
Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
3. Select Clear History and Website Data, then click Clear History and Website Data
|Make sure that the settings are switched from Green to White|
After adjusting these settings, log into your iCoreRx website from the very start for the changes to take effect.
Tips to Viewing the e-Prescribing site
|It is recommended that you rotate your phone and view the site in Landscape Mode|
Once you log in to your iCoreRx site, you may need to zoom out to view all panels without overlap
To zoom out on Safari:
1. Tap on the AA icon in the address bar
2. Tap the smaller A to zoom the page down, 50% works for most iPhones